From June 17, 2021, Ukrainian citizens and foreigners who have a permanent residence permit in Ukraine are exempted from the self-isolate with the “Vdoma” application when returning to Ukraine from any country of the world.
For all other foreigners, including those who have a temporary residence permit in Ukraine, the requirements remain the same. In order to enter Ukraine they must have:
1. an insurance policy (certificate) issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine, that covers the costs related to the treatment of COVID-19 and observation, and is valid for the entire period of stay in Ukraine.
2. one of the following documents issued in English or translated into English:
• a document confirming a full course of vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines, approved by WHO; or
• a rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (RAT) that was conducted no more than 72 hours before entry; or
• a certificate of a negative result of PCR test, conducted no more than 72 hours before the entry.
Test, vaccination and self-isolation are not required for children under 12.