Please be informed that on June 23, 2021, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted Resolution № 657 "On Amendments to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 9, 2020, № 1236", the provisions of which clarify the procedure for entry and stay in Ukraine from 02.07.2021.
This Government Resolution, in addition to the requirements for entry into Ukraine of foreigners and stateless persons during quarantine, established by subparagraph 5 of paragraph 2-2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 09.12.2020 № 1236 "On the establishment of quarantine and the introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic measures in order to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in Ukraine ", from 00 o'clock. 00 min On July 2, 2021, for the period of quarantine, a mandatory requirement was introduced for foreigners and stateless persons arriving in Ukraine from the Republic of India, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Russian Federation, the Portuguese Republic or staying in their territory at least seven days in the last 14 days, a negative result of a rapid test to determine the antigen of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, conducted at checkpoints (checkpoints) across the state border.
In the absence of a negative result of the specified express test, the specified categories of foreigners and stateless persons will be denied crossing the state border.
However, this requirement will not apply to the following categories of foreign travelers:
- persons under 12 years of age;
- foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing on the territory of Ukraine, and persons recognized as refugees, or persons in need of additional protection;
- employees of diplomatic missions and consular posts of foreign states, missions of official international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine, and members of their families;
- drivers and crew members of freight vehicles, buses engaged in regular, irregular and pendulum transportation, crew members of aircraft and ships, river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews;
- servicemen (units) of the armed forces of NATO member states and member states of the NATO "Partnership for Peace" program, who take part in the training of units of the Armed Forces.
Test points for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus antigen are located in the border control zones of border crossings.
Citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons who permanently reside on the territory of Ukraine, who arrive in Ukraine from these countries or have been on their territory for at least seven days during the last 14 days, will be subject to mandatory self-isolation and observation.
At the same time, the following are exempted from the requirement to conduct self-isolation and observation by such travelers:
- persons under 12 years of age;
- drivers and crew members of trucks, buses engaged in regular, irregular and pendulum transportation;
- members of air and sea crews, river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews.
Travelers who are subject to the requirement for self-isolation, observation, are required to install and activate the mobile application of the system "Home". If it is impossible to install a mobile application, such persons will be subject to observation.
Requirements for self-isolation and grounds for its termination are regulated by paragraphs 7 - 15 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 09.12.2020 № 1236 "On the establishment of quarantine and the introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic measures to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 CoV-2 ».
The procedure for crossing the state border to enter Ukraine during the quarantine period of other categories of travelers remains unchanged.